Curing Unit

This section will include any new tips and tutorials related to the Solus.
artcad
Novice
Re: Curing Unit

Postby artcad » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:34 pm

HI
I have a curing unit from envisiontec that comes when you buy a Envisiontec printer,is this curing unit good to cure the emerald and the soluscast
resins,does anyone have experience with this unit?btw brandname of this unit is Photopol dental farm.
baldwini
Novice

Postby baldwini » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:30 am

rsaldivar wrote:so I see it heats up the chamber and has a timer , and UV , just wondering about oxygen ? do you put the models in water or does the chamber have a vacuum or compressor to to create a oxygen free environment ? also , how much is one of those ??
It does not heat up the chamber, the cooling system is there to cool down the LED UV light. THis curing machine does not use the compressor to create a vacuum inside. Usually those machines are very heavy. Models we are curing in water, inside the machine there is a lot of space to cure a large number of models. We do not use this machine to cure 1-2 wax models, we are curing 20-40 wax at once. As you can see, it has a timer because all types of wax need a different time to cure. Another digital display is thermostat of LED UV light; when it reaches the maximum temperature, it automatically cools down the machine. These machines are usually bought by companies who have many models to cure. One machine is sold out to a large casting company for $3,500.
baldwini
Novice

Postby baldwini » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:46 am

artcad wrote:HI
I have a curing unit from envisiontec that comes when you buy a Envisiontec printer,is this curing unit good to cure the emerald and the soluscast
resins,does anyone have experience with this unit?btw brandname of this unit is Photopol dental farm.
Last edited by baldwini on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
baldwini
Novice

Postby baldwini » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:59 am

baldwini wrote:
artcad wrote:HI

If curing machine looks like this, Yes you can use it, but you have to test curing time, It's pulsing curing machine which produces full spectrum light and heat also, so you can start from 3000 pulse, reverse the wax and do another 3000 pulse
Attachments
th7DGGSRGD.jpg
th7DGGSRGD.jpg (6.37KiB)Viewed 18001 times
artcad
Novice

Postby artcad » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:37 am

No Baldwini mine looks different and it has a turntable in it and I think it has the three features you mention.
baldwini
Novice

Postby baldwini » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:20 pm

artcad wrote:No Baldwini mine looks different and it has a turntable in it and I think it has the three features you mention.
Do you have a picture and specification? - Light wavelength? UV light bulb type?
rsaldivar
Solus Master

Postby rsaldivar » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:28 pm

is there a curing unit that has vacuum, UV and heat ? with or without pulsing ?
artcad
Novice

Postby artcad » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:09 pm

This is my curing unit.
Attachments
IMG_1182.JPG
rsaldivar
Solus Master

Postby rsaldivar » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:23 pm

are you saying this one has vacuum, UV and heat ? with or without pulsing ?
baldwini
Novice

Postby baldwini » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:50 pm

artcad wrote:This is my curing unit.
It's little better than nail dryer but you can use it, cure it minimum 1 hour, Real curing time you have to test