grid fit(solved) Print settings off?

This section is for specific instructions for daily operations of the Solus printer and for troubleshooting. User submitted tips, etc. should go in the "Tips and Tutorials" section.
Biceps
Novice
Re: grid fit(solved) Print settings off?

Postby Biceps » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:46 pm

Thank you. That's good to know. I guess I'll need to get another resin and more film then.

Outside of that, it's not looking like there are a lot of options outside of dealing with longer exposure times.. I'll give that a shot for now.
Skers
Novice

Re: grid fit(solved) Print settings off?

Postby Skers » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:36 pm

I also have the infocus projector and the 80x45 doesn't quite fit towards the top left. I noticed wiggling/tilting the projector as someone else suggested will get it to fit, I just haven't cared enough to get it all on there. I wouldn't worry about the popping, I get a crazy loud pop quite often with stuff I'm printing (with the proto resin and a much stickier resin). It sounds like a successful print to me :). I'm still using the original film. Of course maybe I'm doing it wrong but it seems to work for me.
Also I run a large range of exposure times depending on what I'm printing. I've been down to 0.15s for some really small channels with the proto resin. The stickier resin I have to go in the 3-4s range.